Deyou Deyou no Mi
|Story / Creator:|
Control objects with one's mind; AKA Telekinesis.
- Telekinetic Repulsion/Push: to push objects away from the user, e.g. sliding a cup across a table.
- Telekinetic Attraction/Pull: to pull objects towards the user, e.g. yanking a book off a shelf.
- Telekinetic Maneuver: to alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on.
- Levitation: to lift an object, i.e. raising a pitcher several inches into the air.
- Telekinetic Grip: to grasp an object firmly in place, e.g. keeping the tides from washing a friend away.
- Enhanced Strength: to increase the user's physical strength, e.g.punching through the flesh of zombies.
- Spatial Sense: to "see" one's surroundings using telekinesis, e.g. sensing a target from a distance.
- Object Manipulation: to alter an object's inner workings, e.g. unlocking a door.
- Telekinetic Compression: to crush an object, e.g. squeezing a chair into a ball.
- Telekinetic Destruction: to make an object explode, e.g. blowing up a table.
- Force Fields: to condense the air around oneself in order to make protective shields, e.g. deflecting bullets.
- Seismic Shock Wave: to emit a powerful vibration strong enough to make objects shatter, i.e. sonic boom.
- Energy Absorbtion: to manipulate energy at a molecular, or even subatomic, level to collect energy for personal usage, e.g. absorb forms of energy into oneself and utilize it in some way.
- Enhanced Regeneration: to regenerate one's own cells via telekinetic manipulation or gathering telekinetic energy to do so, e.g. using telekinesis to induce molecular/biological manipulation.
The user suffers from standard Devil Fruit weaknesses.